Our Mission as Workers' Compensation Specialists
Our dedicated Workers' Compensation Department has one primary goal - to ensure your employees have the right kind of medical attention when they are injured on the job.
As Workers' Compensation Specialists, we partner with you to ensure a successful outcome. We strive to provide both the company and the employee with the most comprehensive Workers' Compensation care and service possible, because we understand the difference between a successful claim and serious legal and health issues for both you and your injured employee.
Our Workers' Compensation team consists of our AAOS Board Certified Orthopaedic physician, Dr. Michael Gilmore, physician assistants and providers, as well as our highly qualified staff members. These skilled specialists are dedicated to providing patients, adjusters and NCMs with the highest quality surgical and non-surgical care. Below is a list of some of our many specialties.
- General orthopaedic surgery
- Adult and pediatric sprains and fractures
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Hand and upper extremity
- Knee and leg
- Foot and Ankle
- Sports medicine
- Physical therapy
- Neck to toe non-surgical and surgical treatment of injured employees
- Treatment of lower back and spine, including injection therapy
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Digital Xray, MSK Ultrasound and Flouroscopy
- In-house pharmacy, DME, and physical therapy on premises
- Dedicated nurses and staff specializing in Workers' Compensation
- DWC-25 completed and returned within 24 hours
- Direct access to a Workers' Compensation Coordinators
- IME, FME, Medically Supervised FCE and 2nd Opinions
- We utilize Evidence-Based Medicine to asist us in providing comprehensive care
Both Client and Patient are Impressed
Very impressed with how your office handled all patients. The office was overloaded due to a number of emergency cases. Dr. Gilmore ran about an hour behind, however; the office notified all patients in the waiting area.
Dr. Gilmore reviewed all the records, actually touched my Claimant, examined and asked where most of the pain existed. Believe it or not that is not often the case in this field. All questions regarding RTW, MMI, Causality answered as closely as possible and Dr. Gilmore even increased the weight limits for lifting which really helped in this case. Kelly also deserves kudos for her assistance and politeness. The patient too is impressed with Dr. Gilmore which makes a difference.
D.S. - RN, CCM