We Strive to Ensure the Best Care Available
Dealing with the consequences of a motor vehicle accident, including your physical injuries, can be an extremely frustrating experience. As you face these challenging circumstances,
Dr. Michael Gilmore and the staff at Panhandle Orthopaedics are committed to assist you efficiently, thoroughly, patiently, and professionally.
Please call Panhandle Orthopaedics to schedule an appointment for evaluation and treatment of your injuries. Our compassionate, professional staff is eager to work as a team to resolve all of your medical issues and put you on the path to full recovery.
Our Personal Injury Department can help you navigate the confusing process of submitting a PIP claim so that you can obtain medical treatment as quickly as possible. Dr. Gilmore is fully aware of the diverse array of injuries that can occur during motor vehicle accidents. He and his experienced staff can prescribe the best treatment plan to meet your needs and facilitate a continuum of care ranging from conservative treatment to surgery, physical therapy, chiropractic care, and any other specialty your injuries may require.
Medical Services Offered:
- Dedicated nurses and staff specializing in Personal Injury
- Neck to toe non-surgical and surgical treatment
- Treatment of lower back and spine, including injection therapy
- Spinal cord stimulation and decompression
- In-house Digital Xray, MSK Ultrasound and Flouroscopy
- In-house pharmacy, DME, and physical therapy on premises
- We utilize Evidence-Based Medicine to asist us in providing comprehensive care
- We specialize in many orthopaedic conditions and are committed to providing quality patient care and service
About Personal Injury Protection Coverage
Personal Injury Protection coverage underwent extensive revision as of January 1, 2013, and those changes may have an impact on the benefits you receive. First and foremost, you must seek treatment within 14 days of your accident, or you may lose your benefits for medical treatment. View the OIR-ER1-1149 document provided by the Office of Insurance Regulation's website www.floir.com for additional information, or contact your insurance agent or attorney for more details about your coverage and/or rights when you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident.